According to sources President Donald Trump said he was ready to help smaller NATO countries to buy US weapons as he pushed them to spend more on their own defense. Meanwhile when speaking after a NATO summit, at which he said nations, had agreed on new spending pledges, Trump said some less wealthy members had asked during meetings in Brussels if he could help them buy US arms equipment, but did not name the countries.
Furthermore when asked about pressures on countries with weaker finances, he said, "They have many wealthy countries with them yesterday but they have some that aren't so wealthy and they did ask me if they could buy the military equipment, and could he help them out, and they will help them out a little bit, because the United States makes by far the best military equipment in the world: the best jets, the best missiles, the best guns, the best everything."
Moreover Trump claimed a personal victory at the summit after telling European allies to increase spending or lose Washington's support. Further Trump did not draw a direct link between weapons sales and his efforts to persuade other NATO countries to correct shortfalls in defense spending below NATO targets, but vaunted the benefits of US made defense equipment.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees