Sources from Srinagar stated that former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) President Mehbooba Mufti on Friday said the BJP led central government would end up creating more militants like Syed Salahuddin and Yasin Malik if her party was split to form government in the state.
Mufti said "All of us know there can be no horse trading unless Delhi (the Centre) wants it and if Delhi tries to break her party, they will be repeating what was done here in 1987”. When asked about the rift in her party as a result of which some of her own party men and MLAs had leveled serious charges against her, and there are differences in every party and these can be sorted out within the party. Moreover her predecessor and National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning.
She added "Let me put this out here for all to remember 'not one new
militant will be created with the breakup of the PDP and the people will not
mourn the demise of a party created in Delhi only to divide the votes of
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy