Sources from Srinagar stated that former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) President Mehbooba Mufti on Friday said the BJP led central government would end up creating more militants like Syed Salahuddin and Yasin Malik if her party was split to form government in the state.
Mufti said "All of us know there can be no horse trading unless Delhi (the Centre) wants it and if Delhi tries to break her party, they will be repeating what was done here in 1987”. When asked about the rift in her party as a result of which some of her own party men and MLAs had leveled serious charges against her, and there are differences in every party and these can be sorted out within the party. Moreover her predecessor and National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning.
She added "Let me put this out here for all to remember 'not one new
militant will be created with the breakup of the PDP and the people will not
mourn the demise of a party created in Delhi only to divide the votes of
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!