Sources from Srinagar stated that former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) President Mehbooba Mufti on Friday said the BJP led central government would end up creating more militants like Syed Salahuddin and Yasin Malik if her party was split to form government in the state.
Mufti said "All of us know there can be no horse trading unless Delhi (the Centre) wants it and if Delhi tries to break her party, they will be repeating what was done here in 1987”. When asked about the rift in her party as a result of which some of her own party men and MLAs had leveled serious charges against her, and there are differences in every party and these can be sorted out within the party. Moreover her predecessor and National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning.
She added "Let me put this out here for all to remember 'not one new
militant will be created with the breakup of the PDP and the people will not
mourn the demise of a party created in Delhi only to divide the votes of
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu