According to sources the Congress had hit back at the BJP for its statement that the opposition party was trying to create a "partition like situation" in the country, saying that it was the BJP that was seeking to polarize people and divert attention from "real issues". Meanwhile in a sharp attack on the Congress, senior BJP leader and Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had asked Congress chief Rahul Gandhi to clarify his remarks reported in a Urdu daily that his party was a Muslim party and that he was on a course correction path.
Previously the Congress has dismissed the media report as a "rumor" and had asserted that it was a party of 132 crore Indians. Moreover when taking on Ms Sitharaman, Congress spokesperson Sushmita Dev said it was expected that with just days to go for the monsoon session, the Defense Minister would take up issues which are "unnecessarily to create a controversy and move away from real issues".
Furthermore Congress' communications in-charge
Randeep Surjewala, responding to a question on the Urdu media report, said when
governance fails, rumors take precedence. He told "When the government is on
the path of lying, then rumors become the main policy of the government”. Further
after noting that the history of the Indian national movement and the history
of the Congress are well documented, Mr. Surjewala said the Congress is a party
of 132 crore Indians, and will remain so forever.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi