Hyderabad sources reported that the regional office of Indian Meterological Department has forecasted heavy rainfall for all districts of Telangana over the next 48 hours. Meanwhile according to a duty officer at IMD here, this major shift in the weather condition was a result of the low pressure area that was continuing over Bay of Bengal.
Furthermore due to rains the city was witnessing massive traffic jams in many areas, several localities validated water logging. Moreover as the result of excessive rain several old buildings got even soaked in the constant rain for more than three days. Further the residents of the buildings in Old City area were asked to vacate their houses by the municipal authorities to avoid any fatal incidents.
Moreover the situation in districts was no different, heavy rainfall has
disturbed the normal life and the districts which received excess rainfall are
Adilabad, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Suryapet, Peddapalle, Mancherial and Khammam.
Hence the enormous amount of rain has even effected the coal production as the
coal produced from open cast mines of Singareni Collieries Company Limited
(SCCL) was halted causing severe loss to the company.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open