Hyderabad sources reported that the regional office of Indian Meterological Department has forecasted heavy rainfall for all districts of Telangana over the next 48 hours. Meanwhile according to a duty officer at IMD here, this major shift in the weather condition was a result of the low pressure area that was continuing over Bay of Bengal.
Furthermore due to rains the city was witnessing massive traffic jams in many areas, several localities validated water logging. Moreover as the result of excessive rain several old buildings got even soaked in the constant rain for more than three days. Further the residents of the buildings in Old City area were asked to vacate their houses by the municipal authorities to avoid any fatal incidents.
Moreover the situation in districts was no different, heavy rainfall has
disturbed the normal life and the districts which received excess rainfall are
Adilabad, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Suryapet, Peddapalle, Mancherial and Khammam.
Hence the enormous amount of rain has even effected the coal production as the
coal produced from open cast mines of Singareni Collieries Company Limited
(SCCL) was halted causing severe loss to the company.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!