Accordingly former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is languishing in sub-standard facilities in the high security Adiala jail in Rawalpindi, alleged his son Hussain. Recently Hussain Nawaz Sharif alleged that his father was deprived of a bed in the jail and that the bathroom there was extremely dirty, "probably not cleaned for ages. Meanwhile " National Accountability Bureau or NAB took the three times prime minister and his daughter Maryam Nawaz into custody in connection with the Avenfield reference case after their flight landed at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport at 8:48 p.m. amidst high drama.
As per report the legal team said they were allowed to meet him only for five minutes. The team said “No bed, no AC has been provided to Nawaz Sharif in Adiala, adding that a senior police official was present throughout the meeting and was not even given a newspaper to read, his bed was a mattress on the floor and the washroom at his disposal was in despicable conditions”.
Moreover the lawyers of Sharifs will file an appeal against the
Accountability Court order convicting them in the case on Monday. Accordingly Nawaz
Sharif was allotted a ''B'' class category in the prison. B Class prisoners in
Pakistan get better facilities than regular inmates and can even get
air-conditioners or television sets at their own expense.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi