A Tamilnadu based small town teacher who sold off her jewelry to provide education of international standards to her students, has become talk of town. A government school teacher Annapoorna Mohan, from TN's Villupuram, sold her jewels to gather funds to get international look for her classroom.
Recently her class 3 students now have interactive smart board, English books and furniture, and parents as well as social media are showering praises on Annapoorna. She's also attempting to make her students speak fluent English teaching them spoken English daily.
Annapoorna had tried to create a
good classroom environment by conversing with students in English and made
classes lively by converting lessons into skits. She had even uploaded
performances by students on Facebook. Government must appreciate such
inspirational teachers, for the education system to develop in the country.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India