The meeting of the highest body to suggest educational changes to central and state governments, Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE), will be held tomorrow. One of the important agenda of the meeting is to include a passage from the autobiography of Bharat Ratna Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, as per suggestions given in August meeting last year, in the English textbooks of the SSC and HSC boards.
According to sources this was proposed by CABE member Latif Magdum, who also gave the suggestion to set up of a medical science institute for certificate courses in first aid, hospital and ward management. Chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), which comes under the HRD Ministry, BB Kumar suggested a policy update in regular manner for education, in relation to manpower.
Some of the other plans of agenda
include extending Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009
for pre-school and secondary education, develop quality in school education.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!