The last word in English happens to be zyzzyva. As per the latest update of Oxford English Dictionary there are more than 600 words, phrases which have come into common usage. Some of these words include "zyzzyva", a type of south America based tropical weevils.
Zyzzyva replaces zythum, a malt beer, as the last entry of Oxford English dictionary. Zyzzyva means weevils of Zyzzyva category, which is dangerous to plants. The name zyzzyva was given by US entomologist Thomas Lincoln Casey, in 1922.
Quarterly update of Oxford also
includes post-truth, which was OED's word of the year for 2016 after Britain's
Brexit referendum and Donald Trump becoming president Brexit satisfied OED's
criterion that a new word must have featured in printed sources for several
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA