New Delhi sources added that PM Narendra Modi said at a public meeting in UP, as part of his two day visit to the state the real face of these parties was revealed by their approach on triple talaq". Meanwhile he said criticizing the opposition that on one side the Centre is making efforts to ease and improve the lives of women and on the other these parties are working to put the lives of women, especially Muslim women, in danger.
He said "Crores of Muslim women had always demanded that triple talaq should be banned, as it is also banned in Islamic countries”. Moreover he said “He read in the newspaper that the Congress president had said that the Congress is a party of Muslims, and there has been discussion on this for the past two days, in an apparent reference to Rahul Gandhi's recent meeting with Muslim intellectuals”.
Modi added "He is not surprised as when
Manmohan Singh was the PM, he had said that Muslims have the first right over
natural resources, but he wants to ask the Congress whether it is a party of
Muslim men alone”. Furthermore the criticism comes ahead of the monsoon session
of Parliament where a bill abolishing instant divorce among Muslims, already
passed in the Lok Sabha, is pending in the Rajya Sabha.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!