Mumbai sources reported that Irrfan Khan, who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer earlier this year, is currently in London, seeking treatment. Meanwhile the good news is that he is recovering slowly but steadily and the bad news is that he doesn’t plan to return home any time soon.
Media reports added that he was recently announced the winner of a special Icon Award at the closing ceremony of the London Indian Film Festival (LIFF). Accordingly the actor accepted the award privately after two of his films were screened at the festival this year Mostafa Sarwar Farooki's ‘Doob: No Bed of Roses’ and Anup Singh's ‘Song of Scorpions’.
Furthermore after months, the actor was spotted
once again, looking completely different as he has lost a lot of weight post the
treatment. Recently Irrfan posted this photo on his Twitter handle and we’re
just glad to see him happy and alive. Moreover actress Sonali Bendre is also
taking treatment after been diagnosed with cancer.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers