Mumbai sources reported that Irrfan Khan, who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer earlier this year, is currently in London, seeking treatment. Meanwhile the good news is that he is recovering slowly but steadily and the bad news is that he doesn’t plan to return home any time soon.
Media reports added that he was recently announced the winner of a special Icon Award at the closing ceremony of the London Indian Film Festival (LIFF). Accordingly the actor accepted the award privately after two of his films were screened at the festival this year Mostafa Sarwar Farooki's ‘Doob: No Bed of Roses’ and Anup Singh's ‘Song of Scorpions’.
Furthermore after months, the actor was spotted
once again, looking completely different as he has lost a lot of weight post the
treatment. Recently Irrfan posted this photo on his Twitter handle and we’re
just glad to see him happy and alive. Moreover actress Sonali Bendre is also
taking treatment after been diagnosed with cancer.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!