As per report recently, the TDP Chief faced an embarrassing situation when he was questioned for promoting Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in the name of Chandranna Bima. In a fresh controversy which set tongues wagging on social media, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government is caught up in an awfully ugly embarrassment over the much hyped Anna Canteens. Previously on July 11, Chandrababu launched Anna Canteens, which offers food at a nominal rate of Rs 5 per plate, across the state.
Accordingly the scheme had been floated long ago by an YSRCP leader in the name of Rajanna canteens. Meanwhile the popular canteen was an initiative of YSR Congress party MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy who has been successfully running it ever since its launch in May 2017. Furthermore a recent government advertisement in newspapers and hoardings released by the Information and Public Relations Department to promote Anna Canteens, a picture of Rajanna Canteens, shows two persons having lunch at the YSRCP MLA's canteen.
Moreover this has left the Telugu Desam party red faced. Earlier
in 2016, Chandrababu inaugurated the Anna Canteen scheme, named after Telugu
Desam Party founder, former chief minister NT Rama Rao. Further during the
latest launch of 60 Anna Canteens last week at Vijayawada, Chandrababu's team
used a picture from the YSRCP MLA's Rajanna canteen.
Pandya injured - Damage for India? During the Asia cup match between India and Pakistan held yesterday at Dubai, Indian had lost the toss, and Pakistan batted first. Yesterday, India had played against Hong Kong, and had won the match in a thrilling way after Hong Kong failed to capitalize on the great start they had as they lost by 26 runs. While India had limped to win yesterday, people were keen on what India is gonna do against a strong Pakistan team.
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges