As per report recently, the TDP Chief faced an embarrassing situation when he was questioned for promoting Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in the name of Chandranna Bima. In a fresh controversy which set tongues wagging on social media, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government is caught up in an awfully ugly embarrassment over the much hyped Anna Canteens. Previously on July 11, Chandrababu launched Anna Canteens, which offers food at a nominal rate of Rs 5 per plate, across the state.
Accordingly the scheme had been floated long ago by an YSRCP leader in the name of Rajanna canteens. Meanwhile the popular canteen was an initiative of YSR Congress party MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy who has been successfully running it ever since its launch in May 2017. Furthermore a recent government advertisement in newspapers and hoardings released by the Information and Public Relations Department to promote Anna Canteens, a picture of Rajanna Canteens, shows two persons having lunch at the YSRCP MLA's canteen.
Moreover this has left the Telugu Desam party red faced. Earlier
in 2016, Chandrababu inaugurated the Anna Canteen scheme, named after Telugu
Desam Party founder, former chief minister NT Rama Rao. Further during the
latest launch of 60 Anna Canteens last week at Vijayawada, Chandrababu's team
used a picture from the YSRCP MLA's Rajanna canteen.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers