According to sources Polish people participated in the "Day without cell phone" campaign on Sunday, an informal action encouraging people to put away their mobiles and strive to consolidate direct ties with friends and family members. As per report the "Day without cell phone" action was initiated a few years ago to remind people about non-virtual life, genuine social contacts and communication based on real conversation instead of text messaging and checking on the Internet constantly.
Meanwhile according to the statistics provided by the Central Statistical Office, 92% of Poles was using mobile phones last year, including 57% using smart phones. The university student Agnieszka said "He really can't live without his phone, and he checks it every few minutes to stay in touch with his friends, check on social media and the news."
Recently studies indicated that a majority of young people in Poland used
their phones during lessons, family meals or even at the cinema. Moreover the
problem of phonoholism a phone addiction has been observed a few years
ago, with experts and psychologists trying to increase awareness about this
problem. Reports added excessive use of
mobile phones might lead to nervousness, hyperactivity, lack of attention, as
well as eyesight and spine problems. It is also one of the main causes of
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts