Tamil film dialogue writers Gopu and Babu, have joined the BJP yesterday. It has been very common in the field of politics to jump from one political party to another. Besides, it has now become common to change fields itself and jump into politics. Gopu and Babu who were till recently well known as film dialogue writers in the Tamil film industry, have joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party yesterday.
This was confirmed by TN BJP leader Doctor Tamilisai Soundararajan in a tweet yesterday. Gopu and Babu were a popular duo who had been working in many movies and in dramas, especially active in the drama troupe of YG Mahendran, writing dialogues. Gopu and Babu were known for writing dialogues for dramas like Soppana Vazhvil, and Madhava kesava. After being popular in the field for long, now they have entered politics.
Tamilisai Soundararajan has been
extremely happy for this new member joining, and has expressed her joy over
twitter saying that they had joined the party in the presence of H Raja.
Several twitter users have said that with the arrival of dialogue writers Gopu
and Babu, its gonna be a washout for Rajni and Kamal in politics.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!