Tamil film dialogue writers Gopu and Babu, have joined the BJP yesterday. It has been very common in the field of politics to jump from one political party to another. Besides, it has now become common to change fields itself and jump into politics. Gopu and Babu who were till recently well known as film dialogue writers in the Tamil film industry, have joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party yesterday.
This was confirmed by TN BJP leader Doctor Tamilisai Soundararajan in a tweet yesterday. Gopu and Babu were a popular duo who had been working in many movies and in dramas, especially active in the drama troupe of YG Mahendran, writing dialogues. Gopu and Babu were known for writing dialogues for dramas like Soppana Vazhvil, and Madhava kesava. After being popular in the field for long, now they have entered politics.
Tamilisai Soundararajan has been
extremely happy for this new member joining, and has expressed her joy over
twitter saying that they had joined the party in the presence of H Raja.
Several twitter users have said that with the arrival of dialogue writers Gopu
and Babu, its gonna be a washout for Rajni and Kamal in politics.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue