Following the unexpected sudden IT Raid spree in Tamilnadu over the last few weeks, the BJP leaders who had been profited by the companies which had been raided recently, are shell shocked. As a first step, the Income Tax department officials have been cornering the highway road contractors, and are drilling them with their raids.
It has been revealed that in a shocking manner, despite the ADMK ruling the state, it has been BJP that's getting benefited. Among the social welfare department plans, there's a plan named ICDS, and this scheme called Integrated Children Development Scheme, has been used to benefit many politicians with the tenders. With every time the Christy company being pointed for any wrongs in the department, now the IT dept has cornered them itself, besides also gathering details of all the investors of the company.
Highway contractors like Nagarajan
and Seyyadurai were raided, and they had not expected this sudden entry. It has
been revealed that the friendship between several BJP leaders and the ruling
ADMK members had resulted in such a way that the tenders and contracts were
made in such a way as to profit several BJP people, and now the raids have sent
them reeling in fear.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!