Following the unexpected sudden IT Raid spree in Tamilnadu over the last few weeks, the BJP leaders who had been profited by the companies which had been raided recently, are shell shocked. As a first step, the Income Tax department officials have been cornering the highway road contractors, and are drilling them with their raids.
It has been revealed that in a shocking manner, despite the ADMK ruling the state, it has been BJP that's getting benefited. Among the social welfare department plans, there's a plan named ICDS, and this scheme called Integrated Children Development Scheme, has been used to benefit many politicians with the tenders. With every time the Christy company being pointed for any wrongs in the department, now the IT dept has cornered them itself, besides also gathering details of all the investors of the company.
Highway contractors like Nagarajan
and Seyyadurai were raided, and they had not expected this sudden entry. It has
been revealed that the friendship between several BJP leaders and the ruling
ADMK members had resulted in such a way that the tenders and contracts were
made in such a way as to profit several BJP people, and now the raids have sent
them reeling in fear.
Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani! DMK chief MK Stalin has demanded that in connection with the wind farm electricity scam, Minister Thangamani must resign. Stalin has said, "The fact that the TN electricity board under Thangamani Has been showing data of electricity being generated from windmills that are not even operational is Shocking.
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?