The highly expected meeting between American President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin was held today at Helsinki, Finland. During this meeting, discussions were made reportedly on Syria, and Nuclear weapon restrictions and the framework to name a few. USA had earlier accused Russia of interfering in the presidential elections. America had also filed cases against 12 Russian intelligence officials.
With regards to Syria, Russia had always been maintaining a cold stand with USA, and this had been one of the primary reasons for issues between the countries. In such a situation, the two leaders have met in US, and the meeting began with a warm handshake between the leaders. Trump had later congratulated Putin for successfully hosting the world cup football tournament, and later, Trump said the press that they had plans to discuss regarding commerce and defense and all other issues.
It must be noted that just a month
back, Trump had also met the North Korean President Kim Jong who was then
considered to be US president's enemy, and today's meet between Putin and Trump
too gets historic significance.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar