An ADMK MLA garlanding photo of a goon named Anandan who was killed in an encounter has sparked controversy. Rowdy Anandan belongs to Chennai's Triplicane area. He was recently killed in an encounter, as a retaliatory act by policemen after he had attacked a cop named Rajavelu, in defense.
It was informed by the police that there numerous cases of murders, Extortion, robbery and many other criminal acts, pending against Rowdy Anandan. In such a scenario, recently the condolence meet of the Rowdy Anandan was held in his area, and this event was attended by many people of that area. The most shocking thing of the funeral event was that, news spread regarding the supposed presence of ADMK MLA Ravi, in the funeral, offering his last respect to Anandan in the ceremony.
The presence of a ruling party MLA
in the death funeral of an encountered criminal has sparked political
controversy. On the other hand it must be noted that few weeks back, Minister
Manikandan had met Rowdy Kokki Kumar in Ramanathapuram, which was a serious
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee