An ADMK MLA garlanding photo of a goon named Anandan who was killed in an encounter has sparked controversy. Rowdy Anandan belongs to Chennai's Triplicane area. He was recently killed in an encounter, as a retaliatory act by policemen after he had attacked a cop named Rajavelu, in defense.
It was informed by the police that there numerous cases of murders, Extortion, robbery and many other criminal acts, pending against Rowdy Anandan. In such a scenario, recently the condolence meet of the Rowdy Anandan was held in his area, and this event was attended by many people of that area. The most shocking thing of the funeral event was that, news spread regarding the supposed presence of ADMK MLA Ravi, in the funeral, offering his last respect to Anandan in the ceremony.
The presence of a ruling party MLA
in the death funeral of an encountered criminal has sparked political
controversy. On the other hand it must be noted that few weeks back, Minister
Manikandan had met Rowdy Kokki Kumar in Ramanathapuram, which was a serious
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!