As per report Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry, Dr Kiran Bedi confronted the officials of Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SVMCH) after receiving complaints that they stopped students from entering the classroom due to a fee dispute. Meanwhile in a video posted on Facebook, Kiran Bedi is seen undertaking a surprise visit to the college along with the Health Secretary Dr Candavelou after receiving complaints from 20 second year MBBS students during an open house event.
Kiran Bedi said “She was seen repeatedly telling the college authorities to not play with the career of the students as money will come and go but don’t play with the career of the children”. Moreover Kiran Bedi then calls the students to ask them of their complaints and the students tell her that they were made to sit in a room away from the main classroom and that their classes were conducted without a projector.
Furthermore the students also said that they have
missed almost half the semester due to this segregation by the college
authorities. Accordingly she added that a professor from JIPMER will be asked
to come to the college to cover up the missed classes and told the students to
meet her after a month to update her on their education and further the rest of
the matter whatever is pending is before the High Court, it will be settled
there, but your education will not be affected.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees