According to sources it is no secret among experienced marketing professionals in India that the best of multinational companies meet their Waterloo in this country. Reports added that Apple Inc. could be the latest in the news if one goes by the churning the company’s Indian operations are going through currently.
Meanwhile three of its senior executives are on their way out; the company is pruning the number of distributors from five to just two by the close of this financial year and other changes are likely to be witnessed in the days to come. Further the observers are placing the blame for all this squarely on the poor sales volumes Apple products have been able to achieve in the Indian market.
Accordingly Rahul Puri, Head, National Sales,
Jayant Gupta Head, Operator Business and iPhone sales and Manish Sharma, National
Sales Head (Telecom) are the three now being discussed in the media. Moreover
Apple may also have to take a serious look at the cost of its components and
servicing charges and these are prohibitively high and multiple times what one
has to pay for similar products or service of any other brand. After having set
up a new distribution centre outside Mumbai, Apple India hopes to make supplies
to large retailers directly, in order to bring down the net cost to the buyers.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome