Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami announced that the admissions to Indian Medical courses Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy in Tamilnadu for the 2018 to 2019 academic year will be held based solely on Class 12 marks. Recently the Chief Minister conducted a high level meeting at the Secretariat on Monday to discuss the order issued by the Madurai bench of Madras High Court to award 196 grace marks to students who had given NEET 2018 in Tamil.
Meanwhile in the meeting the decision of the central government regarding NEET based admissions to Indian medicine courses in Tamilnadu was also discussed. Furthermore a press release from the Secretariat stated that the state government has been firm in conveying its opposition to NEET based admissions to Indian medicine courses in the state.
The statement said “The decision of the central
government to adopt NEET based admissions to Indian medicine courses is in
direct contradiction to the state’s policy based opposition and to the
provisions of the Tamilnadu Regulation of Admission in Professional Courses
Act, 2006”. Reports added the order was issued after the CPI(M) MP TK
Rangarajan filed a petition in the HC pointing out translation issues in the
Tamil question paper issued by CBSE and the court had also ordered the CBSE to
release a revised rank list after incorporating the grace marks within two
weeks from the date of order.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon