With the winter session of the parliament beginning tomorrow, it is expected that many laws including the inclusion of constitutional status for the board for the backward classes, the triple talaq, and many other issues will be discussed. On the other hand, the Telugu Desam party had announced to bring a no-confidence motion against Central government against government denial of special category status.
TDP is focused on getting the support of all political parties. With the majority required being 272 seats and with BJP having 273 seat strength, this effort by TDP is gaining prominence. Some other important issues include constitutional provision for backward sections with an amendment in section 123, which will help BJP win the hearts of the backward classes of society.
Then comes the inclusion of backward sections of states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, and Assam into scheduled Tribes. Besides the surrogacy regulation law to make it mandatory for the surrogate parent to be a close relative to avoid strangers or foreign people involved in surrogacy, besides that regulation on triple talaq abolishment and the replacement of Indian medical council by national medical Committee which will govern more than 40% seat allocation, will also be discussed in the upcoming parliament sessions.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections