With the winter session of the parliament beginning tomorrow, it is expected that many laws including the inclusion of constitutional status for the board for the backward classes, the triple talaq, and many other issues will be discussed. On the other hand, the Telugu Desam party had announced to bring a no-confidence motion against Central government against government denial of special category status.
TDP is focused on getting the support of all political parties. With the majority required being 272 seats and with BJP having 273 seat strength, this effort by TDP is gaining prominence. Some other important issues include constitutional provision for backward sections with an amendment in section 123, which will help BJP win the hearts of the backward classes of society.
Then comes the inclusion of backward sections of states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, and Assam into scheduled Tribes. Besides the surrogacy regulation law to make it mandatory for the surrogate parent to be a close relative to avoid strangers or foreign people involved in surrogacy, besides that regulation on triple talaq abolishment and the replacement of Indian medical council by national medical Committee which will govern more than 40% seat allocation, will also be discussed in the upcoming parliament sessions.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code