According to sources shoppers in the US and elsewhere in the world are struggling to access e-commerce giant Amazon’s website as one of its biggest annual sales, Prime Day, got underway. Reports added that “Many reported the platform had crashed as soon as the two day sale day began on Monday, showing them only an error message that read "sorry, something went wrong on our end".
Meanwhile the issues are centered on the US but occurring on other continents too. Moreover DownDetector.com, which tracks outages, most of the outages is centered on the US. Furthermore, it was also reported in Europe, Africa, South America, Russia, Asia and Australasia. Moreover others also reported experiencing problems with Amazon's video streaming services and its virtual assistant Alexa.
Further according to reports, users have experienced errors on both the desktop
site and the mobile app. Recently some saw an error page featuring the
"dogs of Amazon" and were unable to enter the site, while others
could not enter specific product pages. Accordingly many were unable to
complete purchases at checkout, while others reported that the
"deals" page and "Shop all deals" button had disappeared
from the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second
biggest shopping day.
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack