According to sources shoppers in the US and elsewhere in the world are struggling to access e-commerce giant Amazon’s website as one of its biggest annual sales, Prime Day, got underway. Reports added that “Many reported the platform had crashed as soon as the two day sale day began on Monday, showing them only an error message that read "sorry, something went wrong on our end".
Meanwhile the issues are centered on the US but occurring on other continents too. Moreover DownDetector.com, which tracks outages, most of the outages is centered on the US. Furthermore, it was also reported in Europe, Africa, South America, Russia, Asia and Australasia. Moreover others also reported experiencing problems with Amazon's video streaming services and its virtual assistant Alexa.
Further according to reports, users have experienced errors on both the desktop
site and the mobile app. Recently some saw an error page featuring the
"dogs of Amazon" and were unable to enter the site, while others
could not enter specific product pages. Accordingly many were unable to
complete purchases at checkout, while others reported that the
"deals" page and "Shop all deals" button had disappeared
from the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second
biggest shopping day.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!