Sources stated that Thoothukudi district collector, Sandeep Nanduri on Monday refuted rumors that Sterlite is to resume operation, asserting that the closure order of the government against the copper smelter plant remains unaltered. Meanwhile the ‘rumors’ are doing the rounds on social media is being sourced to media reports that the Vedanta has asked its employees to report for duty.
Nanduri said “They might have misconstrued the ongoing material evacuation process monitored by the sub-collector headed team as resumption of production”. Moreover he clarified that around 50% of the materials that included 3,600 metric tonnes of sulphuric acid, 420 tonnes of phosphoric acid, 12,600 tonnes of gypsum, 2,600 tonnes of rock phosphate, silicic acid, copper concentrate, liquid oxygen and other petroleum products like diesel, LPG and Isopropyl Alcohol have been evacuated from the factory site.
Furthermore other materials like rock phosphate and copper concentrates
are the main raw materials resumption of production process is impossible
without these, said the district collector, adding, that a bare minimum of the
company employees have been engaged in the government monitored process of
evacuating the materials. Further it has been said that the employees meet held
on Monday was attended by top officials of the Vedanta resources to discuss the
next course of action for the welfare of Sterlite employees.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery