The CBSE has appealed against the verdict given by the Madurai high court branch to provide grace marks to the students of Tamilnadu who had appeared in the NEET exams. Yesterday, the Madurai high court bench had issued a verdict those students who had appeared in the NEET exams in Tamil, must be given a grace mark of 196.
This had happened after revelations of various issues and malfunctions in the translation of NEET question paper from English to Tamil. Marxist Party's Rangarajan had filed a case regarding this in Madurai high court. The verdict was that, as 49 questions had been wrong in the question paper, with 4 marks per question, a total of 196 marks must be given.
In such a situation, the CBSE has
filed an appeal against Madurai High court verdict in Supreme Court. Already TK
Rangarajan has filed a caveat petition, and he had mentioned that even if CBSE
appeals against Madurai court verdict, their side opinion and points must also
be discussed, mentioned Rangarajan.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam