The CBSE has appealed against the verdict given by the Madurai high court branch to provide grace marks to the students of Tamilnadu who had appeared in the NEET exams. Yesterday, the Madurai high court bench had issued a verdict those students who had appeared in the NEET exams in Tamil, must be given a grace mark of 196.
This had happened after revelations of various issues and malfunctions in the translation of NEET question paper from English to Tamil. Marxist Party's Rangarajan had filed a case regarding this in Madurai high court. The verdict was that, as 49 questions had been wrong in the question paper, with 4 marks per question, a total of 196 marks must be given.
In such a situation, the CBSE has
filed an appeal against Madurai High court verdict in Supreme Court. Already TK
Rangarajan has filed a caveat petition, and he had mentioned that even if CBSE
appeals against Madurai court verdict, their side opinion and points must also
be discussed, mentioned Rangarajan.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers