Though it was France that has won the 2018 FIFA Football world cup defeating Croatia, the one who has won the hearts of millions across the world happens to be the Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic. Fans of the small country Croatia had been ecstatic after their national team had stormed into the finals of the premier event of Football for the first time in history with exemplary performance.
Sharing the joy of the nation's fans, the Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been to the stadium to witness the final match between France and Croatia. Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been to the match wearing the jersey of Croatian team, and along with France President Emmanuel Macron, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been in the gallery enjoying the match. Her face was filled with joy and expressions whenever Croatia had performed impressively, and she was sad, with her hands over her head, whenever France scored a goal. The pictures of an animated, expressive Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic have become viral all over internet. Fans of Croatia were sad after France defeated their team 4-2.
However, despite heavy rains,
Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had congratulated and hugged all
the players of Croatian team and offered her support for them. In this event,
while the host country Russia's president Vladimir Putin had been with an
umbrella, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been getting wet and participated in the
felicitation ceremony. It has been said that Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic's support
has been one of the important reasons behind Croatia's journey to the FIFA
world cup final, as she had been too many matches, constantly supporting and
encouraging her team.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day