According to sources Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan accepts the No Confidence Motion moved by opposition parties, including Congress and TDP. Meanwhile the Samajwadi Party and Telugu Desam Party MPs protest in the well of the House in Lok Sabha over different issues and the mob lynching cases and demand for special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover ahead of the session, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as several issues are to be discussed, many experienced leaders can contribute significantly to the discussion and therefore, benefit the country. Furthermore the Classical Dancer Sonal Mansingh, Author Rakesh Sinha and Sculptor Raghunath Mohapatra take oath as nominated members of Rajya Sabha. Accordingly the session, which is scheduled for 18 sittings, will culminate on August 10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that that government is ready for discussion on all issues.
Furthermore the PM also added that many important
decisions in nation’s interest will be taken up in Monsoon Session of
Parliament. Earlier on Tuesday, the Prime Minister has sought the
cooperation of all parties for the smooth functioning of the Monsoon Session of
Parliament, BJP and a resurgent Opposition led by Congress is
likely to debate over bills on women’s reservation, instant triple talaq and
nikah halala in Parliament.
Telugu Desam Party will once again propose no-confidence motion against the
Modi government in the Parliament. Reports added that Maywati’s Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP) and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD have extended their support. Recently
the winter Session 2017 and Budget Session 2018 of Parliament saw a virtual
washout as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha witnessed a series of logjam.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar