According to sources Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan accepts the No Confidence Motion moved by opposition parties, including Congress and TDP. Meanwhile the Samajwadi Party and Telugu Desam Party MPs protest in the well of the House in Lok Sabha over different issues and the mob lynching cases and demand for special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover ahead of the session, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as several issues are to be discussed, many experienced leaders can contribute significantly to the discussion and therefore, benefit the country. Furthermore the Classical Dancer Sonal Mansingh, Author Rakesh Sinha and Sculptor Raghunath Mohapatra take oath as nominated members of Rajya Sabha. Accordingly the session, which is scheduled for 18 sittings, will culminate on August 10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that that government is ready for discussion on all issues.
Furthermore the PM also added that many important
decisions in nation’s interest will be taken up in Monsoon Session of
Parliament. Earlier on Tuesday, the Prime Minister has sought the
cooperation of all parties for the smooth functioning of the Monsoon Session of
Parliament, BJP and a resurgent Opposition led by Congress is
likely to debate over bills on women’s reservation, instant triple talaq and
nikah halala in Parliament.
Telugu Desam Party will once again propose no-confidence motion against the
Modi government in the Parliament. Reports added that Maywati’s Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP) and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD have extended their support. Recently
the winter Session 2017 and Budget Session 2018 of Parliament saw a virtual
washout as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha witnessed a series of logjam.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites