As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
Previously the developers introduced this feature to a limited set of users as it will later be extended to all the Whatsapp users on iOS and Android. Moreover quickly after sender deleting the message that he wants to, the receiver would only see 'this message was deleted for everyone' and it also works for images, gifs, videos, contacts and others, but, the quoted texts wont supported as of now.
Reports added that this is a key feature helpful to
users who may have accidentally sent a message to an unintended person. Moreover
this gives an answer to the often talked about point Is there more room for
Whatsapp to update itself to catch up with faster generation and the news
hasn't been officially declared by Whatsapp but a tech portal WAbeta info
revealed it on their website. Furthermore the text deleted under 'the message
was deleted for everyone' will not be stored in the Whatsapp chat history as
well. And further, the article revealed that Symbian OS users will not be able
to this feature.
Will Congress give Special Status to AP? Accordingly Congress President Rahul Gandhi said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was disrespecting the people of Andhra Pradesh by breaking all promises made to the state during bifurcation in 2014. Meanwhile Gandhi promised that immediately after coming to power, the Congress would accord special category status to the state as per the commitment made by the Government of India in the Andhra Pradesh
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon