As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
Previously the developers introduced this feature to a limited set of users as it will later be extended to all the Whatsapp users on iOS and Android. Moreover quickly after sender deleting the message that he wants to, the receiver would only see 'this message was deleted for everyone' and it also works for images, gifs, videos, contacts and others, but, the quoted texts wont supported as of now.
Reports added that this is a key feature helpful to
users who may have accidentally sent a message to an unintended person. Moreover
this gives an answer to the often talked about point Is there more room for
Whatsapp to update itself to catch up with faster generation and the news
hasn't been officially declared by Whatsapp but a tech portal WAbeta info
revealed it on their website. Furthermore the text deleted under 'the message
was deleted for everyone' will not be stored in the Whatsapp chat history as
well. And further, the article revealed that Symbian OS users will not be able
to this feature.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million