Andhra Pradesh Planning Commission Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao has warned to expose a major scam of BJP, adding that he will reveal with proofs. He had accused Modi government of favoring a prominent businessman adding that he will file a Public Interest Litigation against the Central government.
Kutumba Rao also wanted BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao calling him for a debate on Utility Certificates and the real facts behind allocation of central government funds for AP. Kutumba Rao also gave the opportunity to appoint four officials from the state government and Central Government to investigate the issue and claimed GVL Narasimha Rao was spreading wrong information.
Kutumba Rao said that the Modi government had allotted more funds to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor the place where Dholera Smart Investment Region exists. He added that DMIC was given 495 Crores by central government while only Rs 4.5 Crore was given for other industries. He exposed that of the planned 25 Development Nodes, 5 were in Gujarat.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!