Andhra Pradesh Planning Commission Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao has warned to expose a major scam of BJP, adding that he will reveal with proofs. He had accused Modi government of favoring a prominent businessman adding that he will file a Public Interest Litigation against the Central government.
Kutumba Rao also wanted BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao calling him for a debate on Utility Certificates and the real facts behind allocation of central government funds for AP. Kutumba Rao also gave the opportunity to appoint four officials from the state government and Central Government to investigate the issue and claimed GVL Narasimha Rao was spreading wrong information.
Kutumba Rao said that the Modi government had allotted more funds to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor the place where Dholera Smart Investment Region exists. He added that DMIC was given 495 Crores by central government while only Rs 4.5 Crore was given for other industries. He exposed that of the planned 25 Development Nodes, 5 were in Gujarat.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!