New Delhi sources added that as per report the government is mulling over a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youngsters annually in a military training program. Meanwhile as per the daily, with the National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES, the government aims to have a “disciplined” and a nationalist “force of youth”.Moreover the scheme, aimed at “optimizing the Indian demographic advantage”, suggests incentives to students who have just passed Class X and XII and got them enrolled in a college.
Furthermore the attendees will get a stipend for the 12 month long training. Reports added that N-YES will be an “essential qualification” in order to secure jobs in Defense, police and paramilitary forces. Previously the meeting was attended by representatives of the Department of Youth Affairs, the Human Resource Development Ministry and the Defense Ministry.
Moreover during the meeting, some officers had voiced
doubts regarding N-YES and hence this paved the way for another proposal as
regards strengthening of the existing National Cadet Corps (NCC), which will
eventually help make India a “Vishwaguru”
and fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of New India 2022. Finally the
participants will also be taught disaster management, vocational and IT skills,
Ayurveda, yoga, and ancient Indian philosophy.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India