New Delhi sources added that as per report the government is mulling over a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youngsters annually in a military training program. Meanwhile as per the daily, with the National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES, the government aims to have a “disciplined” and a nationalist “force of youth”.Moreover the scheme, aimed at “optimizing the Indian demographic advantage”, suggests incentives to students who have just passed Class X and XII and got them enrolled in a college.
Furthermore the attendees will get a stipend for the 12 month long training. Reports added that N-YES will be an “essential qualification” in order to secure jobs in Defense, police and paramilitary forces. Previously the meeting was attended by representatives of the Department of Youth Affairs, the Human Resource Development Ministry and the Defense Ministry.
Moreover during the meeting, some officers had voiced
doubts regarding N-YES and hence this paved the way for another proposal as
regards strengthening of the existing National Cadet Corps (NCC), which will
eventually help make India a “Vishwaguru”
and fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of New India 2022. Finally the
participants will also be taught disaster management, vocational and IT skills,
Ayurveda, yoga, and ancient Indian philosophy.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019