The IT Raid operation, name as Operation Parking had concluded after 36 hours of raids at 30 different places including Aruppukottai. The amount of money and jewels seized in this operation has become the highest ever captured in the history of raids conducted so far. Following Christy, the focus of IT raids turned to Highway contractors, and they turned to Seyyadurai who belongs to Keezhmudi Mannar village near Aruppukottai.
Seyyadurai and his son Nagaraj have been running firm named SPK constructions, and this company handles most of the highway contracts of TN government of a tender agreement basis. Following numerous complaints, raids were conducted with more than 1000 IT officials deployed, and at more than 30 places in the name of Operation Parking.
Within just 2 days,
160 crores and more than 100 kilograms of gold have been seized and all the
money has been fresh 2000 rupees notes, More than 300 asset documents, 250 pen drives
and 56 hard disks were also seized. This has been the biggest seize in the history
of IT raids in India, while more than 200 places were raided in connection to
Sasikala earlier, with regards to the value of items seized, Operation Parking
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver