The Donald Trump's rule has been very much focused on bringing restrictions and imposing numerous strict regulations in the H1B Visas which enabled foreigners to work in USA. Now, the Trump government has made yet another change that might impact the lives and dreams of Indians and other country people working at US. The Trump government has now given the complete rights to the citizenship rights organization leaders, to cancel the new H1B visas or cancel the extension of existing H1B visas.
With the American technology based companies venturing into bigger technologies and business, it has been feared that the non US companies might pose a threat to the US companies, and hence these measures have been taken as said by analysts. As per the views of Indian IT majors like TCS and Infosys, US based companies are currently involved in investing huge money on new technologies and generating higher revenues with the new business platform, These companies aim to deploy only US based workers and hence these regulations are brought in.
Indian IT sectors get
two third of their revenues from US market, and now with the announcement by
Trump, the USCIS organization can cancel the H1B without either request for
evidence or notice of intent to deny. Few weeks back, the government had
notified people awaiting Visa renewal for notice to appear inquiry, and it had
been feared that this notice might result in cancellation of Visas. With the
Indian companies not interested in either renewing the Visas 6 months prior or
to make use of the premium Visa by spending more, it is possible that many
Indians might be sent from US. All the new regulations will be implemented
from September 11 by the Trump government.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes