The Donald Trump's rule has been very much focused on bringing restrictions and imposing numerous strict regulations in the H1B Visas which enabled foreigners to work in USA. Now, the Trump government has made yet another change that might impact the lives and dreams of Indians and other country people working at US. The Trump government has now given the complete rights to the citizenship rights organization leaders, to cancel the new H1B visas or cancel the extension of existing H1B visas.
With the American technology based companies venturing into bigger technologies and business, it has been feared that the non US companies might pose a threat to the US companies, and hence these measures have been taken as said by analysts. As per the views of Indian IT majors like TCS and Infosys, US based companies are currently involved in investing huge money on new technologies and generating higher revenues with the new business platform, These companies aim to deploy only US based workers and hence these regulations are brought in.
Indian IT sectors get
two third of their revenues from US market, and now with the announcement by
Trump, the USCIS organization can cancel the H1B without either request for
evidence or notice of intent to deny. Few weeks back, the government had
notified people awaiting Visa renewal for notice to appear inquiry, and it had
been feared that this notice might result in cancellation of Visas. With the
Indian companies not interested in either renewing the Visas 6 months prior or
to make use of the premium Visa by spending more, it is possible that many
Indians might be sent from US. All the new regulations will be implemented
from September 11 by the Trump government.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm