The Donald Trump's rule has been very much focused on bringing restrictions and imposing numerous strict regulations in the H1B Visas which enabled foreigners to work in USA. Now, the Trump government has made yet another change that might impact the lives and dreams of Indians and other country people working at US. The Trump government has now given the complete rights to the citizenship rights organization leaders, to cancel the new H1B visas or cancel the extension of existing H1B visas.
With the American technology based companies venturing into bigger technologies and business, it has been feared that the non US companies might pose a threat to the US companies, and hence these measures have been taken as said by analysts. As per the views of Indian IT majors like TCS and Infosys, US based companies are currently involved in investing huge money on new technologies and generating higher revenues with the new business platform, These companies aim to deploy only US based workers and hence these regulations are brought in.
Indian IT sectors get
two third of their revenues from US market, and now with the announcement by
Trump, the USCIS organization can cancel the H1B without either request for
evidence or notice of intent to deny. Few weeks back, the government had
notified people awaiting Visa renewal for notice to appear inquiry, and it had
been feared that this notice might result in cancellation of Visas. With the
Indian companies not interested in either renewing the Visas 6 months prior or
to make use of the premium Visa by spending more, it is possible that many
Indians might be sent from US. All the new regulations will be implemented
from September 11 by the Trump government.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open