Hyderabad sources added that AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi yesterday accused the Centre of neglecting Muslims and demanded that PM Narendra Modi tell how many of them got government jobs, including in central paramilitary forces. Meanwhile the AIMIM leader claimed the Department of Personnel and Training had in a 2007 circular said a Dalit, a member of the Schedule Castes and one from a religious minority will be on the selection committee wherever 10 people or more were to be recruited to ensure adequate representation of minorities in government jobs.
Furthermore he said despite the prime minister's 15 Point Program expressly stating that all efforts would be made to increase the share of the minorities in central government jobs, little was done about it. Reports added that Owaisi claimed the current NDA dispensation discontinued the practice of issuing data on minorities in government jobs. He said "You see the website of Ministry of Minority Affairs where data on how many from minorities, including Muslims and Christians, got jobs in various government departments, which will be used to be given till 2013”.
Furthermore he rejected Union Minority Affairs
Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's purported claim that the share of Muslims in
central government jobs had increased under the NDA government. Meanwhile Owaisi
said a media report had claimed there was "not a single" Muslim in
the elite National Security Guards (NSG).
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees