Sources from Kerala reported that with the rains causing serious damage in various parts of Kerala, the state Forest Minister, K Raju, said on Tuesday that compensation for these damages will be given as soon as possible. Meanwhile he said this after visiting the rain-hit areas and relief camps in Kottayam district.
As per report presently the government has decided to provide assistance to people who incurred loss in rain related havoc at the earliest. Moreover the government has already issued directives to officers concerned to immediately prepare the list of calamities incurred by each individual. The Minister added “Maximum assistance will be given to the people who are affected because of the rains”.
He added “Those who have lost houses will be given
assistance under the Life Mission to rebuild the houses”. Further the minister
also said that, “Steps will be taken to conduct the maintenance work of the
damaged houses using SC/ST development fund as well.” Furthermore K. Raju
requested the people to continue in relief camps for a couple of days, as the
Meteorology department has predicted the rains to continue for a few more days.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?