Sources from Kerala reported that with the rains causing serious damage in various parts of Kerala, the state Forest Minister, K Raju, said on Tuesday that compensation for these damages will be given as soon as possible. Meanwhile he said this after visiting the rain-hit areas and relief camps in Kottayam district.
As per report presently the government has decided to provide assistance to people who incurred loss in rain related havoc at the earliest. Moreover the government has already issued directives to officers concerned to immediately prepare the list of calamities incurred by each individual. The Minister added “Maximum assistance will be given to the people who are affected because of the rains”.
He added “Those who have lost houses will be given
assistance under the Life Mission to rebuild the houses”. Further the minister
also said that, “Steps will be taken to conduct the maintenance work of the
damaged houses using SC/ST development fund as well.” Furthermore K. Raju
requested the people to continue in relief camps for a couple of days, as the
Meteorology department has predicted the rains to continue for a few more days.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!