New Delhi sources reported that Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati today removed party national coordinator Jai Parkash Singh for saying that Congress president Rahul Gandhi cannot become prime minister because of ‘his mother’s foreign origin’. Meanwhile Mayawati told, “He came to know about BSP national coordinator Jai Prakash Singh’s speech in which he spoke against the ideology of BSP and also made personal remarks against the leadership of rival parties as it is his personal opinion, he has been removed from his post with immediate effect.”
Furthermore when addressing first workers’ conference to discuss strategy for 2019 Lok Sabha polls, BSP national co-coordinators Vir Singh and Jai Prakash Singh on Monday, said that it was ‘high time that Mayawati become the next prime minister of the country’ and she was the only one who could take on PM Modi. Jai Prakash Singh said “She is the only ‘dabang’ (fearless) leader who can stop the winning chariot of Narendra Modi and Amit Shah in the electoral battle”.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi, who is believed to be
Congress’s PM face, Jai Prakash Singh said, “Rahul looks more like his mother
than his father. And his mother is a foreigner, thus he can never be PM”.
Further RS Kushwaha, BSP state unit president said that during the oath taking
ceremony of HD Kumaraswamy, leaders of opposition parties rallied behind
Mayawati on the dais, which clearly states that Mayawati is playing an
important role in the anti-Modi alliance.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites