As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
Accordingly Parliamentary affairs minister Ananth Kumar said the government is ready to face the No-Confidence Motion and said it will win easily as it enjoys a two third majority in the house. Moreover currently pressure is mounting on BJP to keep its flock together as several of its MPs are disappointed with Modi.
Furthermore at the same-time, all is not well
within NDA as parties such as Shiv Sena, JD (U) and others are also unhappy
with BJP. Hence amidst this, the admission of the No-Confidence Motion gains
much significance. Opposition parties Congress, TMC, BSP, SP, RDL, DMK, JD(S) all
want to make it difficult to BJP led NDA in the No-Trust Motion.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open