Hyderabad sourced added that the VHP and Bajrang Dal will stage a road blockade here today demanding immediate withdrawal of orders extending the head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada Swami Paripoornananda from Hyderabad city for six months. VHP Telangana state president Rama Raju told reporters here that "Telangana government's order to extend Swami Paripoornananda is an insult to Hindu Samaj".
Meanwhile he demanded that the Telangana government immediately and unconditionally withdraw the extension orders, which is unfortunate that the Swamij was extended. He said “VHP and Bajrang Dal would stage a road blockade across Telangana today demanding that government withdraw the extension orders”. Moreover the VHP leader said it would also organize a convention of seers soon if the orders are not withdrawn.
Furthermore he condemned the preventive arrests of
BJP legislators and leaders yesterday over the matter. Accordingly Swami
Paripoornananda was extended on July 10 for allegedly making provocative
speeches targeting other communities and their leaders.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know