New Delhi sources added that fight between Azharuddin and Anjan Kumar Yadav over Secunderabad Lok Sabha seat is getting ugly. Recently Azhar announced that he would contest from Secunderabad in the next general polls, naturally, it has not gone down well with ex-MP Anjan Kumar Yadav who represented the constituency in 2004, 2009 and lost to BJP in 2014.
Previously Yadav made hue and cry at the TPCC meet attended by senior leaders of the party including TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy, V Hanumantha Rao, Azhar and several others. Meanwhile Yadav openly expressed his angst and challenged Azhar to contest from Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency if he has guts given that the sitting MP of Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency is MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi.
Moreover Anjan Kumar Yadav's supporters earlier staged protest at the TPCC meet against Azhar's candidature for Secunderabad. Recently when Yadav was speaking at the TPCC meet, angry Azhar has staged walk out. Furthermore as the situation went out of control several leaders including VH Hanumantha Rao left the meeting in rush and presently several party leaders assured Yadav the issue will be taken up with AICC President Rahul Gandhi and asked him to calm down.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party