Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palanisamy on Thursday hinted his party AIADMK might not back the no-confidence motion against the Narendra Modi government, saying the motion was moved by the TDP over an issue concerning Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Palaniswamy said “No party had backed Tamilnadu on the Cauvery issue when AIADMK lawmakers had stalled Lok Sabha for nearly three weeks seeking the constitution of the Cauvery Management Board and the Cauvery Water Regulatory Committee”.
He told reporters in Salem in response to a query whether the AIADMK will support the motion. Which state came forward? No state did". Meanwhile the AIADMK has 37 MPs in Lok Sabha, making it the third largest party after the ruling BJP and opposition Congress. Moreover the BJP and PMK have one MP each from Tamilnadu, which has a total of 39 parliamentary constituencies. Furthermore the Opposition sponsored no-confidence motion against the Modi government moved by the TDP is to be debated in Lok Sabha today.
Hence the N Chandrababu Naidu led ruling party in Andhra Pradesh quit the
ruling NDA coalition in March protesting against the government not giving
special status to the state. Palanisamy said it was only his party MPs,
"on behalf" of the state government, who had raise the issue of CMB
and CWRC during the Budget session of Parliament to "ensure our
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing