Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palanisamy on Thursday hinted his party AIADMK might not back the no-confidence motion against the Narendra Modi government, saying the motion was moved by the TDP over an issue concerning Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Palaniswamy said “No party had backed Tamilnadu on the Cauvery issue when AIADMK lawmakers had stalled Lok Sabha for nearly three weeks seeking the constitution of the Cauvery Management Board and the Cauvery Water Regulatory Committee”.
He told reporters in Salem in response to a query whether the AIADMK will support the motion. Which state came forward? No state did". Meanwhile the AIADMK has 37 MPs in Lok Sabha, making it the third largest party after the ruling BJP and opposition Congress. Moreover the BJP and PMK have one MP each from Tamilnadu, which has a total of 39 parliamentary constituencies. Furthermore the Opposition sponsored no-confidence motion against the Modi government moved by the TDP is to be debated in Lok Sabha today.
Hence the N Chandrababu Naidu led ruling party in Andhra Pradesh quit the
ruling NDA coalition in March protesting against the government not giving
special status to the state. Palanisamy said it was only his party MPs,
"on behalf" of the state government, who had raise the issue of CMB
and CWRC during the Budget session of Parliament to "ensure our
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees