Mumbai sources stated that with 273 Members of Parliament in the Lok Sabha, the ruling BJP is expected to blithely ride over the Opposition’s challenge of a no-trust motion tabled on Wednesday, but UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi would like to think otherwise. Meanwhile when asked about the no-confidence motion brought by her party among others, she retorted “Who says we don’t have the numbers?” Further the numbers, or their claim, will be evident on Friday when the Lok Sabha debates the motion between 11 am and 6 pm.
Furthermore the Opposition cornered the government in Lok Sabha on Wednesday the first day of the Monsoon Session over several issues. Moreover the TDP shouted down its former ally BJP over the special status to Andhra Pradesh, the denial of which had prompted their departure from the central government in March this year.
Accordingly other parties pointed out the recent spate of mob violence,
lynching and rapes. Moreover Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had tweeted in
the morning hoping for a productive session, was present in Parliament on
Wednesday. Many are anticipating the no trust motion with more eagerness.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?