Accordingly ever since Naidu has quit NDA and revolted against BJP by moving No-Confidence Motion, he has given a great boost to Opposition parties across India. Moreover in fact, Naidu was a hope and one of the main reasons for the unity of all the Opposition parties together. Further the growing friendship between YCP, BJP and Janasena is another reason for Congress to strongly look for a regional ally.
Meanwhile Naidu is in no mood to join with Congress, he is maintaining strategic distance with the grand old party, which is raising tension in Rahul & Co. Moreover the move to rope in Kiran Kumar Reddy into Congress whilst Kiran's own brother is in TDP is a strategic move by the Congress to get closer to TDP and gain strength in the AP where it was routed and lost its ground completely.
Earlier the meeting of Undavalli Arun Kumar with
Chandrababu Naidu is a significant development in AP politics. Furthermore it
is reliably learnt that Undavalli has met Naidu upon request from Rahul Gandhi.
Soon after Undavalli's meet with Naidu, the meeting of former minister
Sailajanath, who is close to Kiran, with Chandrababu is adding fuel to the
ongoing speculations. Moreover Rahul & Congress team seriously want
Chandrababu to play larger role in the national politics.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million