Sources from Tirumala stated that TTD said that devotees now had time till July 23, to call up the regulatory board of the temple and voice their opinions. Furthermore following this, the TTD Trust board meeting which is scheduled on July 24, will take a final call. Recently the centers have been set up with phone numbers 0877-2233333/ 2277777, where pilgrims can call and give their opinions.
The Toll-free numbers, 1800425333333/18004254141, have also been set up, while the TTD also set up a WhatsApp number at 9399399399. Moreover TTD said additionally, devotees can also send their feedback to the email id, [email protected]. Moreover TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, along with Chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav told the media that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked them to review the decision, so as to avoid hurting the sentiments of devotees.
Anil Kumar told reporters “As per that direction,
TTD will take opinion from devotees. We also have a trustees meeting on July
24, where we will take a decision on how to accommodate the darshans in the
little time that is available during the ritual”. Furthermore he explained that
during the days of the ritual i.e. between August 11 and 16 the temple can allow
darshans for only 30 hours, which means that they can accommodate around 15,000
devotees per day for the six days.
Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200! More than 200 people have lost their lives in a fatal boat accident in Tanzania. Tanzania is a small country located in East Africa, and Lake Victoria is an important lake separating Tanzania and Uganda. In such a situation, a huge accident has happened in Lake Victoria, with a boat. A boat has capsized, impacting the lives of more than 200 people on board the boat.
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app