Sources from Tirumala stated that TTD said that devotees now had time till July 23, to call up the regulatory board of the temple and voice their opinions. Furthermore following this, the TTD Trust board meeting which is scheduled on July 24, will take a final call. Recently the centers have been set up with phone numbers 0877-2233333/ 2277777, where pilgrims can call and give their opinions.
The Toll-free numbers, 1800425333333/18004254141, have also been set up, while the TTD also set up a WhatsApp number at 9399399399. Moreover TTD said additionally, devotees can also send their feedback to the email id, [email protected]. Moreover TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, along with Chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav told the media that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked them to review the decision, so as to avoid hurting the sentiments of devotees.
Anil Kumar told reporters “As per that direction,
TTD will take opinion from devotees. We also have a trustees meeting on July
24, where we will take a decision on how to accommodate the darshans in the
little time that is available during the ritual”. Furthermore he explained that
during the days of the ritual i.e. between August 11 and 16 the temple can allow
darshans for only 30 hours, which means that they can accommodate around 15,000
devotees per day for the six days.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?