The Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi K Palanisamy has revealed that 85% of the land measurement for the upcoming 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been completed already. The remaining land measurement activity is in progress, said the CM. The construction of the 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been confirmed.
People have been opposing this plan to lay the 8 way road ever since it was made as an announcement, following this revelation regarding major part of land measurement being completed and the people are in deep shock. In such a situation, Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had interacted with media yesterday at Coimbatore airport. He said that the work is in progress for laying the 8 way road.
He added that 85% land measurement
activities for the Salem road have been made, and in Dharmapuri 90% has been
made, and the works are on for measuring lands in remaining areas. Post the
land measurements, the construction of the roads will begin, and with people
support, the plan will be executed with full force, said the CM.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA