The Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi K Palanisamy has revealed that 85% of the land measurement for the upcoming 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been completed already. The remaining land measurement activity is in progress, said the CM. The construction of the 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been confirmed.
People have been opposing this plan to lay the 8 way road ever since it was made as an announcement, following this revelation regarding major part of land measurement being completed and the people are in deep shock. In such a situation, Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had interacted with media yesterday at Coimbatore airport. He said that the work is in progress for laying the 8 way road.
He added that 85% land measurement
activities for the Salem road have been made, and in Dharmapuri 90% has been
made, and the works are on for measuring lands in remaining areas. Post the
land measurements, the construction of the roads will begin, and with people
support, the plan will be executed with full force, said the CM.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam