The no confidence motion filed by opposition parties against the Central government in the Lok Sabha session has been accepted by the Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan. This no confidence motion was represented by Telugu Desam Party. Currently at the centre, all the opposition parties have come united against the Modi lead central government. Especially the rift between TDP and BJP has been existing for several months now.
The issues between TDP and BJP increased after the government failed to provide the special category status to Andhra Pradesh, which it had promised during bifurcation. With the delaying of the processing of the special category request, the parties had a war, following which the cabinet faced a split, with Telugu Desam Party members resigning from their MP posts. In such a situation TDP has brought in the no confidence motion again opposing the centre. Even in the last session, TDP had tried the same, but it did not proceed as TN members were focusing Cauvery and other issues.
Yesterday the resolution to pass the
no confidence motion was brought forward by TDP and congress, and Congress MP
Jothirathithya Sindhya had brought forward the resolution which was filed by
TDP, following which it was accepted. More than 50 parties have accepted the no
confidence motion against the central government, and following this
development, Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan had accepted it. The discussion
and debates on the no confidence motion will happen on July 20, Friday.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai