The no confidence motion filed by opposition parties against the Central government in the Lok Sabha session has been accepted by the Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan. This no confidence motion was represented by Telugu Desam Party. Currently at the centre, all the opposition parties have come united against the Modi lead central government. Especially the rift between TDP and BJP has been existing for several months now.
The issues between TDP and BJP increased after the government failed to provide the special category status to Andhra Pradesh, which it had promised during bifurcation. With the delaying of the processing of the special category request, the parties had a war, following which the cabinet faced a split, with Telugu Desam Party members resigning from their MP posts. In such a situation TDP has brought in the no confidence motion again opposing the centre. Even in the last session, TDP had tried the same, but it did not proceed as TN members were focusing Cauvery and other issues.
Yesterday the resolution to pass the
no confidence motion was brought forward by TDP and congress, and Congress MP
Jothirathithya Sindhya had brought forward the resolution which was filed by
TDP, following which it was accepted. More than 50 parties have accepted the no
confidence motion against the central government, and following this
development, Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan had accepted it. The discussion
and debates on the no confidence motion will happen on July 20, Friday.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018