The Chennai high court chief justice Indra Banerjee has said that severe punishment will be given to the criminals who had abused the 11 year old girl for more than 7 months, will be punished as per law. A Chennai based social activist Narayanan had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, demanding a faster investigation and enquiry of the case of 17 criminals abusing an 11 year old physically challenged child residing in an apartment in Ayanavaram.
Narayanan had mentioned in his petition that the Children's welfare committee did not have sufficient members, and he had demanded more members to be included. Yesterday the hearing on this petition had come to the notice of Chief justice Indra Banerjee. During the hearing, chief justice Indra Bannerjee said that the criminals involved in this heinous crime will be punished as per law, and all the abuse cases will be investigated in a quick manner, and justice will be given to all the victims of sexual abuse cases throughout the country.
On the other end, activist Traffic
Ramasamy had filed a petition where he had mentioned that it was right for the
criminals to get punished as per law, but the criminals getting beaten inside
court premises was wrong, and that such incidents in court premises should not
become a reason for violence, and that the court must come forward to look into
it, following which Indra Banerjee had said she will consider it.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi