The Chennai high court chief justice Indra Banerjee has said that severe punishment will be given to the criminals who had abused the 11 year old girl for more than 7 months, will be punished as per law. A Chennai based social activist Narayanan had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, demanding a faster investigation and enquiry of the case of 17 criminals abusing an 11 year old physically challenged child residing in an apartment in Ayanavaram.
Narayanan had mentioned in his petition that the Children's welfare committee did not have sufficient members, and he had demanded more members to be included. Yesterday the hearing on this petition had come to the notice of Chief justice Indra Banerjee. During the hearing, chief justice Indra Bannerjee said that the criminals involved in this heinous crime will be punished as per law, and all the abuse cases will be investigated in a quick manner, and justice will be given to all the victims of sexual abuse cases throughout the country.
On the other end, activist Traffic
Ramasamy had filed a petition where he had mentioned that it was right for the
criminals to get punished as per law, but the criminals getting beaten inside
court premises was wrong, and that such incidents in court premises should not
become a reason for violence, and that the court must come forward to look into
it, following which Indra Banerjee had said she will consider it.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals