The Mettur dam has reached a water level of 88 feet, and it is expected that the water level of Mettur dam will be crossing the 100 feet mark by today. Approximately 1.04 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Cauvery into Tamilnadu. Due to the heavy rainfall in Karnataka, Kabini dam has been completely filled, and the Mettur dam has reached a water level of 105 feet, Excess water has been released from Kabini at the rate of 40416 cubic feet, and in a similar fashion, from Krishnaraja sagar dam, 62000 cubic feet of excess water has been released to Tamilnadu.
In such a situation, the chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy had expressed his opinion on the same. He sarcastically has said that as opposition leader of DMK, Stalin has gone to London. The dams have been filled, and the rains also came to TN when he was not here, and now after his arrival rains have stopped.
He also said that such things never
happened in DMK government, and it happens now only because this is a good
government. Edappadi Palanisamy went on to add that there's more water from
Cauvery and the same will be opened up for irrigation, with the opening of
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!