According to sources at nearly $940 billion, Apple is certainly well on the way to becoming the world's first trillion dollar company and the feat could be achieved as early as the end of this year with upcoming iPhone launches. Recently the tech giant crossed the $900 billion market capitalization mark in November last year following the launch of its "super premium" iPhone X and, according to CEO Tim Cook, in India, "we set a new first-half record" as Apple reported record results for the first quarter of 2018.
Moreover in India the world's third largest smart phone market the Cupertino based iPhone maker has not crossed sales of 2-3% despite arriving in the country almost a decade back. Furthermore when trying hard to make inroads, the company is currently going through an overhaul under Michel Coulomb, the new head of the India operations who took over from Sanjay Kaul in December last year.
Presently the iPhone maker is also seeking tax
relief and other incentives from the government to begin assembling more
handsets in the country and its proposal to set up a manufacturing unit is reportedly
being evaluated. Accordingly Apple has been successful in India, evident from
the fact that iPhone users are some of the most loyal users among all smart phone
brands, waiting eagerly to get their hands on the new model of iPhone.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?