Rahul also gave a fat bear hug after his aggressive speech. Rahul Gandhi was completely on a flow as he started accusing BJP and also the Defence Minister in the Rafale deal. Speaker Sumitra Mahajan asked Rahul Gandhi to control his emotions and said, "No, No this is not necessary...".
Rahul Gandhi's wink to his fellow party man also got attention and Twitter as usual responded with their memes and trolls. Now, we bring you some of the funniest compilation of the trolls and memes and you can take a look at them below,
Friend : Kal se daaru pakka band— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) July 20, 2018
Me : pic.twitter.com/OoZ1ERBlNk
JUST IN: PM Modi to go on rehab for a day after Rahul hug #RahulHugsModi— The UnReal Times (@TheUnRealTimes) July 20, 2018
Rahul Gandhi, Who Was Making Fun Of PM Modi For Hugging Global Leaders By Calling It As "#Hugplomacy", Today Followed His Step And Ended Up Hugging Him. 😂🤗🙏— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadejaaaa) July 20, 2018
Kahaan Se Laate Hain Itni Hypocrisy. 😂😂😂 #RahulGandhi #RahulHugsModi #NoConfidenceMotion pic.twitter.com/m5vKq0RLs7
Close enough 😂 pic.twitter.com/drjng9nqou— Gautam Trivedi (@KaptanHindustan) July 20, 2018
When the person you hate has all the notes before exam pic.twitter.com/by33MmO7yf— Abhijeet Bhatt (@foonyguy) July 20, 2018
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi