Accordingly Congress President Gandhi on Friday attacked the Narendra Modi government and the prime minister himself while speaking in the Parliament in favor of the no-confidence motion moved by the TDP against the NDA government. Rahul pointed out that the idea of demonetization was a failure since Modi was unaware of the fact that farmers and small traders only go for cash transactions. Meanwhile he also mentioned about the latest 'jumla strike' of the Modi government which he said is the 'MSP jumla strike'.
Rahul said "The prime minister allocated only Rs 10,000 crore towards MSP for the entire country, while Karnataka government had allocated Rs 34,000 crore in a single state". Moreover he even directed his attack on the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman saying that "she told a lie under pressure from the prime minister". Rahul added "We know prime minister has relationship with certain businessmen and one such businessman was given the Rafale contract, that gentleman benefited to the tune of Rs 45,000 crore".
Furthermore Rahul alleged "He personally went
to France and asked the French prime minister if there was any secrecy pact
between India and France and he told me that there is no such pact”. Moreover after
attacking the Modi government, Rahul said that "Narendra Modi wants
to fill the pockets of his friends that are why petrol prices have been hiked
in the country despite them falling globally." Further he also raised the
issue of deteriorating state of women's safety during the Modi government's
regime saying that, "For the first time in the history of the
country, India is not able to safeguard its women."
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections