Accordingly Congress President Gandhi on Friday attacked the Narendra Modi government and the prime minister himself while speaking in the Parliament in favor of the no-confidence motion moved by the TDP against the NDA government. Rahul pointed out that the idea of demonetization was a failure since Modi was unaware of the fact that farmers and small traders only go for cash transactions. Meanwhile he also mentioned about the latest 'jumla strike' of the Modi government which he said is the 'MSP jumla strike'.
Rahul said "The prime minister allocated only Rs 10,000 crore towards MSP for the entire country, while Karnataka government had allocated Rs 34,000 crore in a single state". Moreover he even directed his attack on the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman saying that "she told a lie under pressure from the prime minister". Rahul added "We know prime minister has relationship with certain businessmen and one such businessman was given the Rafale contract, that gentleman benefited to the tune of Rs 45,000 crore".
Furthermore Rahul alleged "He personally went
to France and asked the French prime minister if there was any secrecy pact
between India and France and he told me that there is no such pact”. Moreover after
attacking the Modi government, Rahul said that "Narendra Modi wants
to fill the pockets of his friends that are why petrol prices have been hiked
in the country despite them falling globally." Further he also raised the
issue of deteriorating state of women's safety during the Modi government's
regime saying that, "For the first time in the history of the
country, India is not able to safeguard its women."
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open