Accordingly during the debate, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu said that every benefit that would have come under the Special Category Status (SCS) would accrue to Andhra Pradesh through the package. The CM added "This will be the harbinger of development of our new state that suffered heavily due to the irrational bifurcation''.
Previously on Friday, all the BJP has to do is to take out this resolution and read out from it during the debate on the no-confidence motion moved by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Meanwhile all eyes will be on TDP's lead speaker, Jaydev Galla, on how he negotiates this googly that is certain to be bowled by the treasury benches. Furthermore AIADMK too feels the TDP has moved the motion for its state's interests and argues no other party supported it when it was agitating over Cauvery.
Moreover another reason is that both Hyderabad and Chennai are not in favor
of SCS to Andhra and that the argument is that special incentives to Andhra
will tempt investors to shift base or look at Amaravati as the place to make
fresh investments. Reports added Anantapur district in Andhra, on the border
with Karnataka, is being projected as a manufacturing hub and with real estate
expensive in Bengaluru, areas in Anantapur stand to gain, KCR has reportedly
reached out to his friends in the JD(S), to point out that if Andhra's lament
is addressed, it will be at the expense of Telangana, Karnataka and Tamilnadu.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm