Mumbai sources added that the Congress alleged that middleman Christian Michael has been forced by the Modi government and “its agencies” to name UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi in return for exoneration from any charges in AgustaWestland case. Meanwhile in a press conference, Congress spokesperson Randeep Surjewala called Prime Minister Narendra Modi ‘Master of Deception’ and said that stunning revelations have blown the lid off the ‘concerted conspiracy’, ‘blind vendetta’ and ‘web of lies’ weaved by the PM against the Congress leadership in AgustaWestland Case.
Moreover the Congress also accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI and ED to smear opposition leaders adding “Never before in the history of India has a Prime Minister been found complicit in gaining ‘false evidence’ against opposition leaders to seek revenge”. Furthermore party Surjewala said, “Undisputed facts in Agusta Westland Case are that UPA Congress Government had cancelled the contract for supply of 12 helicopters for a total cost of Rs 3,546 crore in February 2013 and proceeded to handover the case to the CBI on 12th February 2013.
Further he added that the UPA Congress government
had preceded to en-cash the securities or bank guarantees (both in India and
abroad) and recovered an amount of Rs 2,068 crore against original payment
of Rs 1,620 crore to protect the national interest.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7