The CBSE has said in the Supreme Court that it was using the translators recommended by the TN government that the NEET Tamil question papers were translated. The Human resources minister Prakash Javadekar has also expressed the same in the assembly. With this it becomes quite evident that CBSE and Central government have both planned to blame the TN government and escape accusations. The NEET Tamil exam question papers had too many errors, and 49 questions were poorly translated in Tamil.
Marxist MP TK Rangarajan had filed a case in the Madurai High court, and he had also provided the evidences from the question paper proving the poor translations. Hearing the case, the High court had ordered to grant a grace mark for all the 49 questions, totaling to 196 marks, for all the students who got the translated question paper, besides also ordering student counseling for them. This had given happiness for the students who had appeared for the exam in Tamil translated paper. However CBSE had re-appealed at the Supreme Court where it had blamed the TN government and said that they had used TN suggested translators who were said to be experts in the language.
ADMK MP Vijila Satyanandh had in the
Rajya Sabha explained the travails faced by students from Tamilnadu, for which
Human resources minister Prakash Javedekar sarcastically remarked that the
translators were given by TN. Speaker Venkaiah Naidu had asked on why a
Kanyakumari student was sent to Rajasthan, for which the minister said that the
next time these issues would not be happening. However Vijila Satyanandh has
said that the translators were selected by CBSE, and that they are trying to
blame TN and escape, as a re-counseling will mean additional trouble for them.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?