The CBSE has said in the Supreme Court that it was using the translators recommended by the TN government that the NEET Tamil question papers were translated. The Human resources minister Prakash Javadekar has also expressed the same in the assembly. With this it becomes quite evident that CBSE and Central government have both planned to blame the TN government and escape accusations. The NEET Tamil exam question papers had too many errors, and 49 questions were poorly translated in Tamil.
Marxist MP TK Rangarajan had filed a case in the Madurai High court, and he had also provided the evidences from the question paper proving the poor translations. Hearing the case, the High court had ordered to grant a grace mark for all the 49 questions, totaling to 196 marks, for all the students who got the translated question paper, besides also ordering student counseling for them. This had given happiness for the students who had appeared for the exam in Tamil translated paper. However CBSE had re-appealed at the Supreme Court where it had blamed the TN government and said that they had used TN suggested translators who were said to be experts in the language.
ADMK MP Vijila Satyanandh had in the
Rajya Sabha explained the travails faced by students from Tamilnadu, for which
Human resources minister Prakash Javedekar sarcastically remarked that the
translators were given by TN. Speaker Venkaiah Naidu had asked on why a
Kanyakumari student was sent to Rajasthan, for which the minister said that the
next time these issues would not be happening. However Vijila Satyanandh has
said that the translators were selected by CBSE, and that they are trying to
blame TN and escape, as a re-counseling will mean additional trouble for them.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth